THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hmp

I used to like this guy, but not anymore. But when sometimes he talks about his girlfriend or his very crush, i feel like there's a monster inside my heart, trying to get out, bursting. Jealous. I don't know if i like him or not. Everytime he has a problem, i would be there to help him. I forced myself to help him. I smiled at him, but inside my heart, its an upside down smile. And then, this dude came out. He likes me. And i kinda like him as a friend, cause he's easy to talk with, to trust. Trust? I'm not sure of that. And he turns out to like my own cousin. He said he used to fall at my cousin. Which is not surprising, because, honestly, she is preety :) And whenever he talks about her, there is this monster again! Well, my conclusion is, my heart is easy to fall and easy to lift.

0 comments: