THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

End

I let the windows in my car rolled down, it was very hot just as i enter my car. Sounds like i'm the one who drives huh? Ofcourse not. Well i usually open the air-con, but i was sweating alot. Because of netball. As my car move along the road, i let my left hand out to feel the air pressing against my skin. Then, this thought came in, out of nowhere. About how the world looks like if its about to explode, to end. I can't picture how it looks like when 'it' happens. The earth cracks into two, turning upside down, colliding with the sun and stars. People panicking don't know what to do. Chaos. I don't know when will it happen, WE all don't know when. Shake shake shake, i shake my head off. Too early to think of it. Think about your future first :)

0 comments: